I'm a wife and mother living in Houston, TX. I have three children, Soli, Alex and Sara. I work full-time and my husband, Marty, stays at home with our children and goes to school at night. Please, don't ever call him "Mr. Mom".

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Mazda, Out

We had an unexpected cost this past Labor Day weekend. We took my Mazda to the shop in order to get it inspected, as it was due. Unfortunately, there were some issues they were going to have to fix before issuing us the sticker. But, unlike last time they fixed it, when we got the whole transmission rebuilt and the head replaced to a tune of 4K, this time they weren't comping us the labor. They were going to charge us 1200 just to look at the part they thought needed to be fixed.

So, we did what anyone in our situation would do...

We went to a new car dealership. Yep, that's right.

I am now the proud owner of a red 2010 Toyota Corolla, and the Mazda is probably sitting in the dealership's used car lot right now.

Would you like a picture of my new car? Go here and take your pick.

Sorry, it's been raining for days and it's sitting in a very dark parking garage right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment