I'm a wife and mother living in Houston, TX. I have three children, Soli, Alex and Sara. I work full-time and my husband, Marty, stays at home with our children and goes to school at night. Please, don't ever call him "Mr. Mom".

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where have I been?

You may have noticed that aside from that one post where I was trying to win some diapers, I haven't been around in a while. I'm still posting interesting news articles I've read, but I've been doing it through Twitter instead of here. I really want to start posting here again, but bring it back to a "my thoughts, for what they are worth" blog instead of a "regergitation of what others think" blog. The problem is, I don't really have anything interesting to say, at least not at convenient times. I think of plenty while I'm driving my car for instance, but due to my complete lack of wanting to die in a horrible car accident, I don't write anything down then. Also, since my memory is pretty lacking right now, I forget anything witty I had to say as soon as I get where I was going. So, if you really miss me, feel free to follow me on Twitter, otherwise, I promise I'll think really hard about ways to post more to this blog... in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment