I'm a wife and mother living in Houston, TX. I have three children, Soli, Alex and Sara. I work full-time and my husband, Marty, stays at home with our children and goes to school at night. Please, don't ever call him "Mr. Mom".

Saturday, February 07, 2009

New Blogs Format

The RSS feed reader I use on my Blackberry had a bug in it. It caused the e-mails I sent from it to be in HTML code, since my Blackberry doesn't support HTML formatted e-mails. That worked out for me, though, because then I could easily copy and paste the HTML to a new blog entry. Unfortunately for me, they've now fixed that bug. Good for them, not so good for me. There are some other features of the new version I like, though, so instead of reverting back to an older version of the software, I'm just going to make do. From now on, all my RSS posts will be in plain text. There will be links back to the original RSS feed post, though, so if you want to see the pretty pictures then click there. That's actually good for the overall stability of my blog, and keeps me from continuing to "steal" bandwidth from the original picture sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment