I'm a wife and mother living in Houston, TX. I have three children, Soli, Alex and Sara. I work full-time and my husband, Marty, stays at home with our children and goes to school at night. Please, don't ever call him "Mr. Mom".

Monday, December 22, 2008

Checklist and Software for Reinstalling Windows

The Digital Inspiration blog has a really thorough checklist, with links to relevant, free software to help you back up and get your system back up to a fully-patched, optimized state.

Note the tip at the very end, involving a can of compressed air, because it's a worthy one, in my experience. While you've already got your system on the lifts, so to speak, it pays to blast away the CPU-heating, fan-clogging bunnies in there. For desktop systems, Gina's got a great explanatory feature on how to do just that.

via Lifehacker

No comments:

Post a Comment