I'm a wife and mother living in Houston, TX. I have three children, Soli, Alex and Sara. I work full-time and my husband, Marty, stays at home with our children and goes to school at night. Please, don't ever call him "Mr. Mom".

Monday, May 14, 2007

My Weekly Web Wrap-up: Volume 5

  1. Enhance Google Calendar with the Better GCal Firefox extension.

  2. Ticket system for managing your children's television watching time.

  3. 10 Smart Hacks for Google Reader.

  4. The Bathroom Diaries.

  5. Web Stickies Mod for iGoogle.

  6. Keeping threaded view in Thunderbird.

  7. Add Outlook to iGoogle.

  8. You Can Switch to Linux!

  9. You're a Nobody Unless Your Name Googles Well (I'm number 1!)

  10. Google Reader for the Wii.

  11. Wubi... 'nough said.

  12. Preview favorites with Speed Dial.

  13. Google Reader - Read by Mouse: Greasemonkey Script

  14. Installing Ubuntu Studio 7.04 - Linux For The Creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment