I'm a wife and mother living in Houston, TX. I have three children, Soli, Alex and Sara. I work full-time and my husband, Marty, stays at home with our children and goes to school at night. Please, don't ever call him "Mr. Mom".

Friday, April 20, 2007

My Weekly Web Wrap-up: Volume 3

  1. How To: Hack Ubuntu to Improve Performance.


  2. How To: Make low tech insecticide.


  3. Free voice activated mobile search.


  4. How To: Use keyboard shortcuts in Firefox.


  5. How To: Make a children's touchscreen kiosk.


  6. How To: Overclock a Nintendo DS.


  7. How To: Design a t-shirt with stencils and bleach.


  8. From XKCD:

    .


  9. The computer Michael Dell uses at home. Portent of the future?


  10. FICO score estimator.


  11. Download: Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn).


  12. Download: Thunderbird 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment