I'm a wife and mother living in Houston, TX. I have three children, Soli, Alex and Sara. I work full-time and my husband, Marty, stays at home with our children and goes to school at night. Please, don't ever call him "Mr. Mom".

Monday, April 30, 2007

Lobster

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty good. I had a firm picnic to go to on Sunday, and I spent a significant portion of the early afternoon on Saturday cleaning out my car. I didn't think it would take as long as it did, which is why I didn't put on any sunblock. I'm an idiot and now I'm seriously paying for it. So, I had to spend most of my time at the picnic on Sunday in the shade of a tree or a pavilion. Soli had fun, though, and that is all that matters.



Meanwhile... I have to put up with Marty calling me "Lobster".

No comments:

Post a Comment