I'm a wife and mother living in Houston, TX. I have three children, Soli, Alex and Sara. I work full-time and my husband, Marty, stays at home with our children and goes to school at night. Please, don't ever call him "Mr. Mom".

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Two Blog or Not Two Blog

What to do, what to do. I really like my blog here... but no one reads it. I also have a blog on MySpace, although I don't exactly have a booming readership there, either. I'm able to use ScribeFire to compose my blog here... but it doesn't work on MySpace. I've made a pact with myself to blog once a day on MySpace... but it's going to be hard doing that, much less two blogs. So, what should I do? It would be exceedingly dumb to duplicate the same stuff on two blogs, wouldn't it? I could make one a "work" blog and one a "family" blog, but it's difficult for me to separate the two, sometimes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment