I'm a wife and mother living in Houston, TX. I have three children, Soli, Alex and Sara. I work full-time and my husband, Marty, stays at home with our children and goes to school at night. Please, don't ever call him "Mr. Mom".

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Requiem for a Dream

It's been nearly a year since I last posted. I'm so bad about updating these things. It's not that I don't have anything to say. I'm just forgetful and lazy.

I've just been messing around the web searching for info on Shannon Leto after having had the second dream about 30 Seconds to Mars in a week. Get your minds out of the gutter, I know the Leto's - especially Shannon - are hot, but they weren't those kind of dreams. In the first dream, the band members rent a house next to mine, and invite me over for a barbecue. I don't remember anything about the second dream, other than in it I was related to one of the members - as in by blood.

See, I'm too lazy to even dream properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment